iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 6 Plus - What To Go With?

MatthiasV

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
So I played with an iPhone 6 all weekend and it is hands down the greatest smartphone I?ve ever seen. *I?m giddy about it, really. I haven?t been this giddy for an iPhone since 2007?s 1st generation. This phone is 100% perfect in every way. It?s smooth, it?s sexy, it?s fast, the screen real estate is wonderful. The shape, the look? it?s all 100% perfect. Married and built for iOS 8 only makes it the greatest device ever.*I've written plenty about Apple products, and for the first time ever I can not find a flaw in the new iPhone 6.

As for me personally, I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus.*Why? I?m coming from a 3.5? screen which is flat out ?old? now. ALL smart phones are 4? +, and I feel my old phone is really showing its age. Also, I travel a lot for work nowadays and I am finding myself using my iPhone (and iPad) all the time. So after seeing a mock up of the 6 Plus compared to the 6, no decision was bad - in my opinion. So? I will get the bigger one! Kinda like buying a TV.*Get the bigger one.*

I also just saw a 6 Plus in person and I am so happy I went with it.*It?s big, but it?s not obnoxious like the comparable Android phones. That?s not a dig at ?Android?, as that is software - it?s a dig at any and all non-Apple phones that are in the 5.5? hardware category.*Software be damned, hardware is hardware. The new 6 Plus is brilliant, it?s as sexy as the 6, feels as thin, the weight ratio is perfect, and the screen is beautiful. And, going against one of my biggest fears - it fit in my jeans pocket just fine.*It was amazing.

The phone married with the iOS 8 landscape feature is brilliant, and only the 6 Plus offers that. I?ve always wanted to use my iPhone in landscape at times, (it?s logical if you are coming from an app that?s in landscape). The camera is better, and watching video on the 6 Plus is ?finally? what it?s all about. It feels like watching video magically in your hand. Again not since the first iPhone have I been giddy about an iPhone as a technology. It?s flat out brilliant. As soon as it was in my hands I smiled ear-to-ear. A couple of other praises? Sure. If you have bigger hands you?ll love the iPhone 6 Plus. If you want to SEE everything on your screen and then some, you?ll love the iPhone 6 Plus.*I don?t have to strain at viewing something or wish my screen was ?just a bit bigger?.

It?s big, but not obnoxious. It?s sexy.

Bottom line, in choosing between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, you can't go wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice