IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Got my iPhone 6 on December 26 and I honestly was totally wrong about the screen size. After using the iPhone 6 for close to a month, I cannot go back to a small size phone. the battery life is great and doing anything on the 4.7 inch screen is so much easier to do than on a 4 inch screen. The real test was this past 4 days where I was on vacation in Las Vegas and taking pictures. The Camera is fantastic and the battery life was never an issue. The iPhone 6 never let me down and was really easy to handle.

BTW, I'm really glad I went with the 64gb version. I already used over 16gb and with games & apps getting bigger & bigger, the 32gb would eventually become not enough.

sifatkhan

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi I am using the iPhone 6 because it is more portable.My initial Impression of the 4.7-in. screen. its display is larger.it is very smooth and easy to operate,Superb keyboard. I love it really.

St3ib

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the iPhone 6 64gig. Love it. Came from a iPhone 4s. I was certain that I was going to go android but came to my senses. No complaints at all.

by_joao

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't be more satisfied with my iPhone 6, at first I was afraid of the screen size but now when i touch old iPhones like 4S or 5 they look so small to me.. And the battery is superb!

QRghhFI.png

Attachments

• QRghhFI.png
    QRghhFI.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 74

MobiBoy

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I can't explain how happy I'm holding iPhone6 in my hands. Its 401ppi display makes its screen super clear. Its beautiful shape makes it more adorable than other phone :heart:

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
After owning my 6 for two months. Coming from an android device since 2009 with a few Iphones thrown in the mix. I must say they I'm very happy with the phone, Its a great device. I do miss having a larger screen at times ( still using my oneplus one), though i enjoy the smaller size and easy portability. My grips are few but please apple give your next model two gigs of ram minimum. I miss being able to play a game jump and browse the web then start the game back up without the game reloading. I love the ease of use of the iPhone, but Apple please enable and option that allows me to do more with my spring board like putting all my apps in an app drawer that can be accessed with a swipe or something. Circling back to the increased ram give us better multitasking as an option like split screen or something especially on the larger model. All in all I think apple hit a home run with this phone. The camera is great, though I still get dropped frames and jank its very rare. Battery life is more than acceptable but I would probably go with the larger model next time for all day usage. Last but not least iOS is actually becoming useful for me no it may not be as powerful as android. But I don't have near the amount of random bugs and jank with the iPhone. I don't have a 6 plus but please apple give that phone the triple core processor and stronger GPU along with more software tweaks to use that full 5.5 inch display and justify the higher price when that happens you will have yourself another sell.

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm an ex Verizon employee and had many many phones. I absolutely love this device. I came from an LG G3. I can actually fit this in my pocket and it works great! Camera is amazing. I wish the battery life was a little better though :) I bought mine at retail. Lol so no contract on Verizon

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been using my 6+ for nearly two months now. To me it is is the PERFECT device. The screen size is great for everything I use it for. Going back to the 6 would be pretty much impossible for me. I love this device. I use it to do everything. Can I do everything one handed? No, but that will never be a need for me with my devices. As long as it does everything I need it to do it is perfect.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
It cut off the first half of my reply. I originally had the iPhone 6. While I thought it was a great device, it just was not the device for me. I used it for close to 6 months before making the switch.

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
so far I have zero compalnts about may iphone 6. the battery was good. It is lighter than the other iphones. I like the wide screen, I can play a lot. It is also thin and that?s what I I like.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh