IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
What were you getting before and what is your usage like? Apps, etc...

Barley 4 hrs. I have screen at 100%. Too beautiful not to . I did turn off background refresh on Facebook. Also, I think last update helped. Was gonna trade in for 6+ but with better battery and perfect size for me I'm really happy with my 6

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've had my i6 since last Tuesday, and I'm impressed with the speed but not the sound quality at times

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
My speaker's been perfect. What's wrong with your speaker?

Playing music games and videos it has been fine but when talking on the phone can barely hear the other person without my jailbreak tweak. Same goes with speaker phone, but volume is perfect when I have my Jay bird headphones are used

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Today was the first day where I have begun to notice a nice upturn in battery life. I've had the phone for 5 days. Here's one screenshot I took with 49% left...
7139c8e6d896bf86aa8b88ab7d900c0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
To be honest i'm sick of the battery always being low on my 6, it's grand when it's in your pocket all day but when using it the battery doesn't last long, awful

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
To be honest i'm sick of the battery always being low on my 6, it's grand when it's in your pocket all day but when using it the battery doesn't last long, awful
Well, that depends on how much you use it and what you use it for. If you play videos all day, it won't last very long. Etc.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.