iPhone 6 Plus pricing: US vs Qatar

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys,

I was considering an iPhone 6 Plus soon. I was checking prices here in Qatar and my carrier told me they will release the 64 GB on the 27th of September for 988 USD.

They told me they will offer the UK one. I checked Apple website and I found out the UK one supports all the frequencies the US one does, and even more so does that mean if I got it I will be able to get LTE on AT&T, and T-Mobile?

I feel like the price difference between the US and Qatar is so minimal when international shipping is considered (15$ per half a kilo) so I considering the one in Qatar specially that Apple.com is already out of stock and won't have any before 3-4 weeks while if I wake up here early on the launch day I should be able to get one, hopefully.

Usually I order stuff from Apple.com and ship it to my friends over there who later forward it to me in Qatar since that's the only way, but I do that with things that are worth it, but I think I would need the leather case offered by Apple, so does any other shop sells it in the US maybe as BeatBuy, or even Amazon, if they do can anyone please provide me with the link. Thanks in advance!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely go with the one that I could get my hands on the quickest...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods