iPhone 6 plus front facing camera issue.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I have a question about my phone. I'm not sure if it's a dead pixel which is doesn't seem like it but whenever I take front facing pictures, no matter what kind of lighting. It could be dark or super bright and I always get this little green dot on my screen and whenever I cover the sensor or camera it disappears. When I remove my finger it comes back up.

It's bothering me and I've reset my phone to factory settings. Would I be able to take my iPhone into the Apple Store without an appointment to get looked at and possibly fixed today? Or would I have to make an appointment. The only nearest Apple Store here has appointments filled for the next 4 days.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You could try a walk-in GeniusBar visit... Worst thing that could happen is they'll set up up with an appointment that works for you...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If the OP gets green spots similar to this. This is lens flare. From the rear cam. It can happen in low light situations depending on how a light source may hit the lens.

f6be9f2c5a1f17415005f6a7e51cddcc.jpg

From my iPhone

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
No wasn't lens flare it didn't matte where I was dark or light i still got that green little dot ended up doing a walk in appointment and they were able to replace it right then and there changed my screen for me.