iPhone 6 manufacturing issue?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I looked really hard for any scratches on my phone. None at all which I am surprised since I use slim cases where the bottom is exposed and one of my cases is a thin plastic which I thought would have scratched it by now. Nope and I'm truly surprised. Is it really just a certain batch?

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Well there is this tiny black thingy looking like a small piece of dust just above the headphone jacket where the glass ends.
You really need to look hard to see it.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
*Checks sexy iPhone 6+*

Nope, nothing on it. Perhaps it is the metal studs on jeans that people are scraping?

The Apple genius said it was a scratch behind the display, and must be a batch problem. Because all their demo 6 had the same stud inside. But as i wrote before, its really hard to see it. If it wasnt for my OCD i would never seen it.

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I think you need the gold version to be able to see it. The black front pretty much cover up every defect.

Omg i love the service i got from Apple Store. They gave me a new Iphone without any problems at all. He told me it was brand new, and not refurbished when i asked. When i took off my case, i saw a small black spot on the back of my phone, like where the white antenna meets the gold. Really annoying, and im so happy with my (so far) flawless new phone.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I think you need the gold version to be able to see it. The black front pretty much cover up every defect.

Omg i love the service i got from Apple Store. They gave me a new Iphone without any problems at all. He told me it was brand new, and not refurbished when i asked. When i took off my case, i saw a small black spot on the back of my phone, like where the white antenna meets the gold. Really annoying, and im so happy with my (so far) flawless new phone.

Yes, Apple customer service is a plus.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

avital

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
But the black small spots on the back of my (ex) gold was a shock!

It was on the upper corner of the white part on the back, i think there was 2. And the phone has been cased since i bought it.
Thats not good.. Maybe i got a used old Iphone when i first bought it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73