iPhone 6 camera

Sarah Young3

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed I am unable to "flip flop" my front camera pictures. Is this something I am not able to do or just cant find where to do it? If it is something j am unable to do- what camera are you using as your primary?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed I am unable to "flip flop" my front camera pictures. Is this something I am not able to do or just cant find where to do it? If it is something j am unable to do- what camera are you using as your primary?

Hi there
I'm not sure what you mean by flip flop. Do you mean reverse pictures already taken or do you mean reverse to the front camera for a selfie?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're referring to flipping the photo horizontally (since the front facing camera basically mirrors an image), there is not a native function to do this in the iPhone camera application. There are, however, a slew of camera apps in the app store that allow you to do this (including a mobile version of photoshop). Just take your pick of which one you want, as most of them are free.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

Selfie camera aka front ? Dunno what you mean but if u wanna simply landscape instead of portrait just turn your phone mine switches from portrait to landscape