iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus review: Six months later

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
iphone_6_iphone_6_plus_hero.jpg

It's been six months since we published our original iPhone 6 review and iPhone 6 Plus review, and ninety days since we revisited it in our three months later review.

We've now lived with Apple's big and bigger new iPhones for a half a year. We've taken a ton of pictures. We've pushed the Apple A8 processor and we've charged and discharged the battery over and over again. We've kept them in our pockets and we've dropped them on our floors. We've roamed with them. We've talked to and with them. And we've stared at their screens. A lot. As such, we've had time to evolve our initial thoughts and feelings. And that means it's time to take one more look at the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, iMore roundtable, six months later?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Well I've been wit Apple since the first gen. IPHONE came out....and I think this IPHONE 6 plus is the best yet...I just would like a few different tips...like being able to lock any individual app by use Touch ID ..with out having to download app...or at least make an option to lock any stock app....also I would like to see an incorporated use of the camera to unlock the Phone or at least have the camera take photo's of the person entering the wrong password

Dr Noon

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I have note 4 910c and g3 and six plus.. Iphone make me faster person.. Thats so easy to work. Faster in apps. Easy to install games and apps. And often i am with 6 plus.. I love that. And now i dont use my ipad. I wish 6s plus will have pen.. And will have ability to internet sharing such as hot spot..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox