• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iPhone 5c Color Comparisons

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5C Color Comparisons

Snapped some product shots of the iPhone 5c in all colors available. See below... which color(s) do you prefer?

White iPhone 5c
iphone-5c-white.jpg
Yellow iPhone 5c
iphone-5c-yellow.jpg

Pink iPhone 5c
iphone-5c-pink.jpg

Green iPhone 5c
iphone-5c-green.jpg

Blue iPhone 5c
iphone-5c-blue.jpg

jridgers

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5C Color Comparisons

Thinking the White will be the most popular.....

I think you will be correct. I was thinking of getting the white one myself just because I can see myself getting tired of the other colors and I would be most likely be covering it with a case anyways. If I did get a color it would be either the blue or green.

I actually wish there was a black or gray option. I really like the look of the screen when it is off set against a black device. It makes the screen look a lot bigger and edgeless in my opinion. The other colors or white face just make the screen appear smaller than it is.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I’m thinking that the green one is pretty nice. If I had been forced to get the 5C instead of the 5S, I definitely would have gone green.

Goodeye

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

I’m thinking that the green one is pretty nice. If I had been forced to get the 5C instead of the 5S, I definitely would have gone green.

Yeah the pictures don't even do it justice (Except for white), you gotta see it in person

mactracker1138

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

It can literally be said I am green with envy. It looks great in person while the blue was a very slight letdown. I actually think the white will be the least popular color.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

...there was no blue at AT&T, so I ended up with the white. But, the more I think about it, it really doesn't matter, I'm going to have a case on it. More than likely an Otterbox Defender.
Now, if Apple would create the 'theme' for iOS to NOT have the boarder around the icons at the bottom of the device, I'd be really chuffed. Hence no matter what colour wallpaper one would use, the home screen would look brilliant.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Xtrememac is making these soft touch thin snap on cases in super bright colours like the blue, orange. They look AMAZING on the white 5 C. I sold our stores only 5C we got (32Gb white) with the blue shell and my coworker got the orange on her white C. I'd probably go white just to have the option of the colours.

It's the Microshield line on this page:

http://www.xtrememac.com/en-US/productfilter/?did=384

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok