iPhone 5C cases and covers thread

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thread moved to the Accessories forum.

That is a Nice looking case. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ctt, that looks like a really nice folio !! I've gotta say I don't plan on using a case for my 5C, but I do want a BookBook for it like I had with my 4S. I've only had my C since Friday, but I can say miss using a BookBook when I run out real quick. I'll have to do some shopping for one because TwelveSouth I don't think makes one for the 5C.

I'd like hear your opinion when you do receive that folio as well as how it's holding up quality wise for you :)

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i come from Windows Phone, and bought a new Iphone 5c (Yellow, i love it)

I'm using the new Silicone Yellow Apple (rounded dots case), but I NEED A CASE WITH A HAND STRAP (Because here in Argentina a lot of thieves LOVE to take off hands of people cell phones) so with a hand strap is a more secure way to hold my device...

Does anyone knows if there's a case with possibility to attach a HAND STRAP?

Regards from Argentina (forgive my bad english :straight-face:)...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Just got this one from ebay for about the same price. Looks pretty sharp. The one I ordered above shipped from China, I should have checked first as it's taking bloody forever to get here.

Attachments

• 704153174_o.jpg
    704153174_o.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 43

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, so the brown one was a POS, didn't fit right at all. The phone fit inside the case okay, but the flip cover didn't close all the way. Now, the blue one is awesome. Fits like a glove, snug and secure and the flip cover closes all the way on top and covers the whole front of the phone. What a deal at $10.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR