iPhone 5 WIFI ANTENNA GATE !!! Video

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have otterbox defender on my phone..... No problems at all.... How would one use the phone when it's put in a death grib?? There is a YouTube video of a Guy who makes signal drop when he lays his phone across his forearm and presses down on it. It loses a few bars.... But who would use the phone like that... I'm just saying.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
We should go back to the stubby antennas that would stick out the top of the phone. That would eliminate the antenna gate issue.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
We should go back to the stubby antennas that would stick out the top of the phone. That would eliminate the antenna gate issue.

Kids would chew on the stubby antennas, and get some kind of illness, and some people would blame Apple, siting that they intentionally changed the antenna to kill babies.

xingsap

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, something similar happened with me. It's wired but I figured out that when I put my iphn 5 case which is soooo tight, then it doesnot show any wifi signal but when I take out it connects easily.. Also I figured out that when I use my phn without SIM card then it connects but in this case I use the phn without iPhone cover. So I don't know what's the problem. I have AT&T service. I called them and explained my problem. They said me to do restore from iTunes . If it doesnot work then they said it might be the problem with SIM card so in this case they will give me new SIM card. And if this also doesnot work then they told me to go to apple store and return the phone and they will give me the new phone... Oh god too many process to figure out what's the problem . Anyway I will keep on updating ..

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried holding my Verizon iPhone 5 like you did and nothing happened, the signal stayed the same. I tried the case and w/o the case and the signal never changed. All seems to be fine with my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal