iPhone 5 Wallpapers

iPhoneLoot

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to this site so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I would just like to let you know about iPhone 5 Wallpapers – iPhoneLoot it's a website for everyone to download iPhone 5 wallpapers. We'll be uploading new wallpapers daily so be sure to check it out :)

Thank you!

-Max
iphoneloot.net

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
An ok attempt, but there is an EXTREMELY limited amount of content (what is there, 20 total wallpapers on that website?), and it hot links to mediafire which is a bit annoying.

There are plenty of free wallpaper apps in the app store that already have TONS of iPhone 5 wallpapers on them, and they are much easier to use and have a much nicer UI...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
An ok attempt, but there is an EXTREMELY limited amount of content (what is there, 20 total wallpapers on that website?), and it hot links to mediafire which is a bit annoying.

There are plenty of free wallpaper apps in the app store that already have TONS of iPhone 5 wallpapers on them, and they are much easier to use and have a much nicer UI...

And other threads here with actual content available in the threads...

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi tuffy!

I was just wandering what you didn't like about the website? What ways do you think I could improve it?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Pretty much what he said:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You need to build a larger library of content before releasing a website like this...it'd be like going to an iTunes competitor that only had like 4 albums on it.

iPhoneLoot

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
You need to build a larger library of content before releasing a website like this...it'd be like going to an iTunes competitor that only had like 4 albums on it.

Haha I see what you mean now! Well I'm working extremely hard to get as much content on there as I can. I really am grateful for your feedback, it helps me improve the website a lot.

Cheers

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Haha I see what you mean now! Well I'm working extremely hard to get as much content on there as I can. I really am grateful for your feedback, it helps me improve the website a lot.

Cheers

No offense, but it would benefit you to tell the world about your website AFTER you have the content...as it sits now, if this was a website i was just browsing to give it a shot, I'd never return because of the very limited selection. For the sake of success, I'd suggest pulling it down for now, building up your library and then coming back in a few months with a fresh release...(also, become a contributing part of our community, instead of just trying to market stuff here with 1 post).

iPhoneLoot

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
No offense, but it would benefit you to tell the world about your website AFTER you have the content...as it sits now, if this was a website i was just browsing to give it a shot, I'd never return because of the very limited selection. For the sake of success, I'd suggest pulling it down for now, building up your library and then coming back in a few months with a fresh release...(also, become a contributing part of our community, instead of just trying to market stuff here with 1 post).

Sorry for the late response. After reviewing it all I completely agree with you, if I went to a website and it wasn't very good the first time I wouldn't return as well. So like you said for success sake etc I've taken the website down until it's fully complete.

Thanks for all your help Sean!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the late response. After reviewing it all I completely agree with you, if I went to a website and it wasn't very good the first time I wouldn't return as well. So like you said for success sake etc I've taken the website down until it's fully complete.

Thanks for all your help Sean!

Well played sir! And just so you know, in the future, please update us...I'd love to have an online resource for good wallpapers!

iPhoneLoot

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Well played sir! And just so you know, in the future, please update us...I'd love to have an online resource for good wallpapers!

Thank you! Oh course I will update everyone, hopefully once it's re-launched with loads of new content etc it will be a lot better. Thanks Sean!

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Hi Guys! Sorry for the post but the site is currently down so we can add loads more wallpapers! Sorry for the inconvenience.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23