iPhone 5 vs. SGSIII - All Opinions Welcome

CH1N087

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I went from an iphone 4 to a SGS3, but after watching the keynote today I feel like the iphone 5 may just stack up. I'm not talking about ghz or ram, just overall user experience... I LOVE my SGS3, but there are also things I miss about my iphone. I cannot stop drooling every time I see the new design...HOLY F*** The matte black looks sexy! I tried using my gf's iphone 4 for a minute just to familiarize myself with ios and the device in hand again. Uh-oh... I cannot handle the tiny keyboard I was making a typo at least every other word. Do you think the "taller" iphone 5 will have a better keyboard? Larger keys? Or will it still be the same size and squished together? Understand this is my opinion and if it works for you then good on ya, but I'm worried about the keyboard for the most part on the new iphone. That would be a deal breaker for me. Ideas? Opinions? Captain Crunch Oops All Berries better than Peanut Butter Captain Crunch?

Thanks to everyone who responds.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I doubt the keyboard will be significantly bigger...maybe taller (to include the numeral keys on the main keyboard screen). After using the GSIII, the keyboard will NOT be as big as that...i can guarantee you that.

That said, my opinion is that this new iPhone is amazing and i can't wait to get my hands on it...i personally would never be fully happy with the Galaxy S III, after using it for several hours at my brothers house, i just don't care for the OS or the size quite frankly. The iPhone fits me perfectly...and the features are just icing on the cake.

Reactions: CH1N087

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I was actually planning on getting the iPhone 5 until today, now I'm not so sure. I really don't have any complaints about my S3 except sometimes it does feel a bit too big... But when I go back and use my mom's iphone 4, that thing seems absolutely tiny and dated. So now I think I will keep my S3 and wait for launch day, hold one in hand, and go from there.

sent using my Galaxy S3

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The SGS3 is one heckuva device. No doubt about it, but I've come to the conclusion that the iPhone meets *my* smartphone needs perfectly. Having said that, I will either continue to enjoy my 4S or purchase the iPhone 5, provided that I like it once I've had the opportunity to handle it.

CH1N087

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I would really like the iphone to fit *my* needs and apple has done well to cater to me as a consumer. Gave me the 4g I wanted, a bigger screen, and a redesign. I do have to send my gs3 in for a repair and during that time I will have to use the iphone 4, so maybe its just me having to get used to it all over again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I would really like the iphone to fit *my* needs and apple has done well to cater to me as a consumer. Gave me the 4g I wanted, a bigger screen, and a redesign. I do have to send my gs3 in for a repair and during that time I will have to use the iphone 4, so maybe its just me having to get used to it all over again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

After you receive your new iPhone 5, let us know what you think of it. Take care and have a great evening. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal