iPhone 5 Screen Protector

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
for the ones using a screen protector. which brand are you using and what are the pros and cons

im in the hunt for a dry application screen protector. in previous iphones i have used wet applications with very good results but they were all used handed down devices. this is my first brand new iphone and i really dont trust a wet application on it.

also im looking for a protector that i wouldnt have to clean everytime i touch it. so far ive used the one that it came with my incipio case and its a dissaster.

anyone using mediadevil protectors?

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Crystal. Without a doubt, the best clear screen protector I have used.

From your description, it sounds like you want an anti-glare screen protector, and if that's true, you should go to the nearest Apple Store and pick up some PowerSupport anti-glare screen protectors. They are the most popular for anti-glare. I had one on my 4S and had no issues at all.

Can't go wrong with either of the brands I have mentioned in this post.

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I got the Zagg Extreme HD and had Best Buy install it for me. I'm very happy with it, it's very clear and doesn't show fingerprints.

BHMartin

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely getting one for my iPhone 5. My 4 slipped out of my hands and hit a sharp edge of a desk lamp at a hotel. I thought the screen had a dent but when I peeled back the screen protector, it only dented the film not the screen.

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the sgp ultra crystal clear. It's the static kind not the wet ones like zagg and skinomi. I like it so far so good. Check out some reviews on amazon.

whippetcat

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Ghost Armor. Available at many malls, I have several family members that use them for all their devices. They will install and it's got a lifetime warranty--they will replace for $5.00. Also, they boast that it resists finger prints and I have discovered that that is true. It doesn't eliminate them, but it's nothing like any other screen protector I've ever had in that regard.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro