iPhone 5 Screen Protector or not?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
ZAGG HD 4 Life!!!

I always use a screen protector. Not a big fan of having something between me and the screen, but I'm all about keeping my devices pristine for maximum resale value!! I do not even touch a new device until I get a screen protector and case!

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes! I have a toddler! I got a Bodyguardz Pureguardz and hadn't gotten a case with raised sides and already have cracks but now I have one so it's contained.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Well after 8 bad screen protector installations and being out $27, I am forgoing using a screen protector. Had no problem putting it on my 4s but have had no luck with the 5s.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Screen Protector or not?

I took my SP off of my 5 on Thursday or Friday. I've gone through the usual cycle that I do with every new phone. When you initially get it an otterbox defender is its first home then the cases become less and less bulky until you're eventually naked with no SP. That's where I am now. I do have a Speck sleeve that I had for my 4S that I'll be using when I pocket my 5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I just took mine off and I'm happy I did. I've never really scratched a screen. But was always worried I would. I don't have that problem anymore. So no protector for me.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I always use a screen protector. When I upgraded to my 5C I bought one on the spot from the Verizon store but actually didn't apply it for a few days and just enjoyed a naked screen for a short time. It was nice while it lasted, but I prefer to have the screen protector just in case, even with how careful I am with any of my devices :)

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how you all keep your 5. Do you use a screen protector or not?

If you don't, how is the screen? Any scratches or cracks occurring?

I've always used a protector, but hate how the plastic gets scratched and smudged so easily.
i use the sgp glast slim and love it but it does take away the option to use some cases
(Sorry if this has been asked numerous times!)

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I use Flex Glass from iloome 8H hardness. Super thin, feels like there's not even a protector on. It's glass, so there's no loss of screen quality. Love it. Got on Amazon for 17$. Also have it for my Note 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Always. Better resale value with a mint screen.

Agreed. The screen is usually the first thing that the buyer has looked at when I sold my old iPhones and iPads. That is why I never remove the screen protectors till a few minutes before they see the device.

Sent from my iPhone 5S.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I use a screen protector for my iPhone 5 cause I don't want the screen to be scratching.. But I love how the screen feels naked

ShockTide

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
maybe you could try
Completely transparent Toughened glass protective film for iphone5
38fe44bb-41f0-4412-b68e-9552a1e82546.jpg