iPhone 5 Screen Protector or not?

Chris Blaze

May 17, 2011
Visit site
It depends--if you're into preserving as a high a resale value as possible then you should go for a screen protector and/or a case. If you don't care much for resale value or don't care much for minor scratches then a screen protector may be unnecessary for you.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I do not use a screen protector on my iPhone 5. First off, the screen is highly scratch resistant, so I am not considered about scratching it since I am not abusive of the phone. Second, I have Apple Care+ on my iPhone, so if anything does happen to the phone it is only $50 to replace the entire device. That is only slightly more than a good screen protector for a phone. I do use a case.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I use a screen protector because I want my screen to remain flawless.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Screen protector always for me. Rather have divots and scratches on the protectors than the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No. It just doesn’t feel right. And I will leave the obvious comparison to your imaginations.

LMAO !! errrrr...did you REALLY just take it there Don?!?! :p LOL

On topic, I do chose to use a screen protector because having my ph sometimes get lost in my handbag with keys floating around....not a good mix. There was a time that I took my ph out of my bag and a key scratched right down the screen from just about one corner to another...TG for that screen protector !! :)

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I also will highly recommend the Spigen slim glas.tr!!!! Just like typing on the actual screen and it never has had ANY problems with faulty placement of typing. Just perfect, will install on all possiblte future devices for sure.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
No case currently but rocking one of those Belkin screen protectors sold at the Apple Store

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
screen protectors just get gross after a while

don't be that guy that leaves the gross bubbly plastic on the new phone and doesn't enjoy the way it's supposed to be used

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No case currently but rocking one of those Belkin screen protectors sold at the Apple Store

same deal for me, just rockin a new skin (black stripe with pink flowers) and the Belkin anti glare sp from Apple.

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm always packing protection. Haha

I use Tech Armor Anti Glare Anti Fingerprint matte finish screen protectors. They are easy to install. No liquid needed. They make the screen feel smooth to touch, and as the name implies, really cuts back on fingerprints and smudges, and increases visibility in sunlight or bright lighting. Plus, a 3-pack is like $6 on Amazon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73