Iphone 5 pre orders

asapp

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
What time will pre-orders start tomorrow? I am planning on ordering from AT&T online. I live in Central time zone.
I am using my daughter's upgrade, will her phone be deactivated when the order is placed or when I receive phone and turn it on? I know I have to go to the store to change the numbers around. I just would hate for her to be without a phone for 9 days. Thanks for the help!!!

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I think they say 3:27 Eastern Time. But I am not sure because it is just a rumor.....

Dude, people need to chill on this! There will be enough, you can wait until you get home from work to order. They are no numbered, limited time, collectible, etc.

Wow!! :)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think they say 3:27 Eastern Time. But I am not sure because it is just a rumor.....

Dude, people need to chill on this! There will be enough, you can wait until you get home from work to order. They are no numbered, limited time, collectible, etc.

Wow!! :)

Actually, there are a specific number of devices allocated to fulfill pre-orders in retailers' supply chain - and it will become evident when that number is exhausted when all the "I got my shipping confirmation" posts here start to indicate delivery dates beyond the 9/21 public release date.

Various retailers will have an initial quantity on release day - and when they're gone, they're gone - Verizon corporate stores will take orders for shipment when stock is available...

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
And let's not forget the server fiascos, lack of communication fiascos between the carriers and Apple. Still haven't forgotten the experience in 2010 when I started trying to preorder at 6am PDT and wasn't able to get through to almost 1600 PDT. Orders after 1600 PDT were not going to be fulfilled on launch day.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What time will pre-orders start tomorrow? I am planning on ordering from AT&T online. I live in Central time zone.
I am using my daughter's upgrade, will her phone be deactivated when the order is placed or when I receive phone and turn it on? I know I have to go to the store to change the numbers around. I just would hate for her to be without a phone for 9 days. Thanks for the help!!!

The phone will come "ready to activate"... her existing number/phone/line should not be affected. You can then take it to an AT&T store to get the SIM/phone lines switched around as you like. At least that's how it's been in the past.

Rumor is pre-order on 9/14, probably midnight... shipped for delivery on 9/21... if those rumors can be believed...

Reactions: asapp

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
so, will the iphone be available to preorder tomorrow after the event or before the event? i heard it was gonna be at 10am PDT 1pm EDT

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh