IPhone 5 Lost In The Bar Again ? Picture Leaked

Brett Eliot

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Seems quite funny but yes it is true. Just like iPhone 4, an employee of Apple have lost prototype of iPhone 5 in a Mexican bar named Cava 22 in San Francisco. Apple has reported the lost device to the San Francisco Police Department and they are trying to get hold of the lost device. Not to forget what problems Apple had to face when iPhone 4 was lost in a bar before its launch. Apple had to launch the smartphone before due date and it had signal reception problem in it. Apple then had to recall the stock and had to repair or replace the faulty iPhone 4?s.

Regards,
Brett
IPhone 5 Lost In The Bar Again

Reactions: shalea#IM

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Agree what a waste there isn't even a pic. How can you make a title saying picture leaked with no picture?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Funny part is Apple employees can't handle their liquor and perhaps shouldn't be going to bars at all since they keep losing test mule phones. Two years in a row, maybe they will learn this time.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Funny part is Apple employees can't handle their liquor and perhaps shouldn't be going to bars at all since they keep losing test mule phones. Two years in a row, maybe they will learn this time.

It wasn't 2 years in a row. The report that it happening again this year was proven to be a hoax. ;)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't surprise me it was funny that this supposed story leaked the day after the sgs2 was announced in the U.S. I figured it was an attempt to take some of the publicity off the sgs2.

I speculated the same thing on another site, but was shot down by the other Apple members of that forum. In the end it doesn't matter whether it was a PR stunt on Apples part or not. Both phones will be released shortly and I say let the chips fall where they will. Knowing Apples reputation for their good selling products, I do believe in the end that the new iPhone will out sell the GS2 whether it comes out before the new iPhone or not.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I speculated the same thing on another site, but was shot down by the other Apple members of that forum. In the end it doesn't matter whether it was a PR stunt on Apples part or not. Both phones will be released shortly and I say let the chips fall where they will. Knowing Apples reputation for their good selling products, I do believe in the end that the new iPhone will out sell the GS2 whether it comes out before the new iPhone or not.

Well the sgs2 was outselling the iphone in other countries so it will be interesting to see how the sales go.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well the sgs2 was outselling the iphone in other countries so it will be interesting to see how the sales go.

You know, I really get tired of repeating the fact that comparisons such as this one are a joke. How can someone compare a brand new phone with all the latest technology with last years model and do it fairly? The iPhone 4 is over a year old, while the GS2 is brand new running all the newest technology for it's time.... If you really want to compare a device that is equal in technology, just wait till the iPhone 5 comes out. That will be the one that is truly worthy of comparison. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice