Iphone 5 light wont turn off during calls

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
sorry fr da english. m from eygpt. recently my iphone 5 gave me two problems for da 1st tym since i bought it 8 months ago. last nyt it showed ringer headphones even wen i had pulled out my headphones and da iphone still showed dat headphones were plugged in. i tried a few fixes by googling dat didnt work. inda morning it was back to normal by itself....

since den da light doesnt turn off during calls and my cheek hits da mute/speaker buttons randonmly. its killing me. any suggestions plz? sorry fr my bad english..

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
no case, i even removed da screen protector. no difference,, restored it no difference. how can dis happen i mean. it didnt fall or get wet or anything. last nyt it was working fine and suddenly today :/

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would have to agree and was going to say the same thing about the proximity sensor being blocked not telling the light to go off. Is there anything you have done lately to the screen like you or anyone put on a screen protector which is a normal cause for this? if not the as Karen advised, Contact Apple for further assistance. Thank you for your question and patience.

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
well dats gonna b a problem, i had my iphone shipped from a family member in da US. so cant send it back dere and got no apple stores anywhere near here :/

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
dats da weird part. i hav done absolutely nothing, it jst stopped working out of nowhere, i even removed da screen protector, no difference

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't tell by your user name if you're female or male, but if you're a woman and you wear makeup, clean the area near the earpiece. My sister has an iPhone 5 through work and a work provided case and because of her makeup rubbing off, sometimes, the sensor won't register.

Try turning it off and on a few times. That might help.

Since contacting Apple is not an option for you, you may just have to live with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh