iPhone 5 is the fastest phone on the market.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Fit and finish is superb.

Speeds are another league.

Screen size is perfect, i thought it would be weird, i even stood opposed to the change on the design of the 4S for a while, but it's great, not too big, but not drastically different.

Quality is as would be expected from Apple, and they improved the features the phone already shined with (screen quality, camera, iOS).

...so, is it really that much better than the 4S? The answer is unquestionably yes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Screen size is perfect, i thought it would be weird, i even stood opposed to the change on the design of the 4S for a while, but it's great, not too big, but not drastically different.

Quality is as would be expected from Apple, and they improved the features the phone already shined with (screen quality, camera, iOS).

...so, is it really that much better than the 4S? The answer is unquestionably yes.

Thanks, Sean. I appreciate the feedback. I will probably take some time tomorrow and really take a look at it. Anyway, take care and have a great night. :)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy wins?- HAHAHAHA, Crapple SHEEP! Blind fanboy zombies buy anything with an Apple logo!

iPhone wins?- RIGGED TEST! APPLE PAID THEM OFF! FALSE RESULTS!

I know who the REAL sheep are...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Their kind around here is slimming out now that the iPhone has been out for a few days and they realize that it lives up to the hype to more people than just the Apple loyal...you can't argue with facts, the phone outperforms the Galaxy S III. Does that make the Samsung a bad phone? Not at all, it's actually a very nice phone, it's just not king of the hill, and Apple can base that lead on more than just sales numbers now (looking at factual representations only).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

UPDATE: I went to a nearby Verizon store to check out the iPhone 5 and my impressions are as follows:
1. It is a gorgeous looking device, especially the black one.
2. The display is bigger than I thought it would be and I liked it a lot. The size of the display is perfect.
3. The weight of it is uncomfortably light and that was with the security cable attached to it. I'm not sure I like that. It didn't feel cheap or not well-made, but it did feel hollow and left me with the *impression* that it was too fragile. I hope that made sense. :)
4. The speed of the device is as you said. It is indeed fast in all areas. I'm not talking from a technical viewpoint, but from a real world viewpoint. Is it "way faster" than the 4S? Not in my opinion, but it is faster. No doubt about that.
5. The length & thinness of the device is great and appreciated.
6. LTE is fast as heck! I am very impressed with that. Being that it seems faster than Wi-Fi, people will want to use it more and thus will consume much more of their allotted data. I'd definitely have to up my data plan...:)

Having said that, will I now go out and buy it? I haven't decided yet. Did it wow me? No, but it did exceed my expectations. If I bought it, do I think I will be happy with it? No doubt about it.

My only gripe is its weight. I wish it was a tad bit heavier. Anyway, that's my 2 cents...:)

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
...the iPhone 4S is already fast...the iPhone 5 just feels and it is faster...that's what amazes me a lot about this iPhone

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR