iPhone 5 haters bewilder me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
There are numerous threads all regarding this very topic so I'll just reply here and call it a day. Seriously people, what did you expect? Why is it that everyone expects Apple to revolutionize the cell phone each and every year? It's just not happening. In fact I beg anyone who believes this to tell me one other hardware manufacturer who has revolutionized the cell phone besides Apple in 2007? Samsung? Motorola? HTC? None is the correct answer.

This phone looks a bit like the 4S but is better in every way. What else do you want? Most of you cried about wanting a bigger screen and LTE. They gave it to you. Not only that but they slimmed it down quite a bit and made it lighter. Yet it's still the most solid hardware of any mobile device out there. Now stop crying about it and get ready to pre order as we all know you will be regardless of all the complaining.

:rolleyes:

*And regardless of your stance I still respect it, sort of. ;)

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
And this whole NFC thing, I have a Galaxy Nexus and besides sending an occasional picture - it's useless in this point of time. Even in a year or two it will be useless, more than likely.

Okay, now I'm done.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It still makes me laugh that these trolls and haters are so bored with their own devices that they spend their time coming over here just to talk sh*t...lol.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It still makes me laugh that these trolls and haters are so bored with their own devices that they spend their time coming over here just to talk sh*t...lol.

Not only them but those who have a 4S or any older iPhone seem to be feeling the same way. Even Apple addressed the biggest gripes people had.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not only them but those who have a 4S or any older iPhone seem to be feeling the same way. Even Apple addressed the biggest gripes people had.

My guess is though, the ones that you are finding that are complaining the most were ones that were on the fence about leaving the iPhone, and probably would have done so regardless of what this iPhone 5 brought to the table. It's a matter of people making it impossible for the iPhone to impress so they can go ahead and make the switch to the Galaxy S III...a very low intention of considering the new iPhone, and when it doesn't give every last detail that was asked for by every last niche on the internet, they jump ship. Hopefully they enjoy their Samsung handset...that's all that really can be said.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
My guess is though, the ones that you are finding that are complaining the most were ones that were on the fence about leaving the iPhone, and probably would have done so regardless of what this iPhone 5 brought to the table. It's a matter of people making it impossible for the iPhone to impress so they can go ahead and make the switch to the Galaxy S III...a very low intention of considering the new iPhone, and when it doesn't give every last detail that was asked for by every last niche on the internet, they jump ship. Hopefully they enjoy their Samsung handset...that's all that really can be said.

Funny thing is they will stray for a while then jump ship to run right back to Apple after a few months.

kunalz555

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I've used blackberry Nokia in the past and ive been using iPhone 4 from a long time now and the quality of the product is simply brilliant. I don't know what more people expect from apple. I just saw a handson video of iPhone 5 and the built quality and speed of the phone is brilliant. I would definitely go for iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat with you Jeremy. People all I've my threads saying how they are "disappointed". Really?? They want this revolutionary product. The 5 is a very nice leap and a significant improvement over the 4S. I just say, "If you don't like it, don't buy it!"

To me it's just a stem or byproduct of an entitleistic mentality. Spoiled brats is what they are.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm in the same boat with you Jeremy. People all I've my threads saying how they are "disappointed". Really?? They want this revolutionary product. The 5 is a very nice leap and a significant improvement over the 4S. I just say, "If you don't like it, don't buy it!"

To me it's just a stem or byproduct of an entitleistic mentality. Spoiled brats is what they are.

Can't please everyone I suppose.

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I am one that isn't too excited about the 5 and will not be preordering. I will wait and play with one first then decide where to go from my iPhone 4. I think some of the "hate" some people have stems from the fact that Apple didn't really do anything this time that separated them from the field hardware/software wise. I would argue its because Samsung/HTC/Nokia is currently making the leap Apple did from the 2G to 3G or 3GS to 4. Apple was so far ahead that updates will now be smaller and less significant than other companies (Samsung) who were so far behind they have a ways to grow. Eventually everyone will level off as Apple has now and Apple will have to come up with something huge to separate again. Just my thoughts, no hate just not necessarily thrilled.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I am one that isn't too excited about the 5 and will not be preordering. I will wait and play with one first then decide where to go from my iPhone 4. I think some of the "hate" some people have stems from the fact that Apple didn't really do anything this time that separated them from the field hardware/software wise. I would argue its because Samsung/HTC/Nokia is currently making the leap Apple did from the 2G to 3G or 3GS to 4. Apple was so far ahead that updates will now be smaller and less significant than other companies (Samsung) who were so far behind they have a ways to grow. Eventually everyone will level off as Apple has now and Apple will have to come up with something huge to separate again. Just my thoughts, no hate just not necessarily thrilled.

That's my point, no other hardware company is making or have made anything revolutionary. And every year Apple makes fine refinements in the software as well as the hardware improving upon the ground work which they have already laid.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Jeremy, i noticed your avatar info says that you currently have the iPhone 5, is this true?? blink twice if you do have one already

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Funny thing is they will stray for a while then jump ship to run right back to Apple after a few months.

I have seen plenty of people run to android then a month or so later they are right back on the iphone. those are the people who remarks don't even matter. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices