Iphone 5 expected to shatter single day sales record

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I honestly feel that Tim Cook is going to announce 2 phones. Stop and think about it. This is going to be his 1st time on stage replacing Steve Jobs. Apple surely won't put him under the gun and announce just an upgrade to the iPhone 4. I think the iPhone 5 will be Tim's "one last thing".... They have to come out with a new phone (larger screen,faster processor, etc.) to run with the competition. It has been 16 months and I don't think they will announce just an upgraded iP4. Just my thoughts.

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
If they sell it for around $250 with a 2-year contract, yea most likely.

If they want $300+ with a 2-year contract, um... not so much.

Unlocked? I don't even want to imagine how much they'd sell that for. LOL

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If they have enough units built, it can . iPhone 4 sold out everythere on launch last year so more units need to be built to break that.

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Stop and think about it. This is going to be his 1st time on stage replacing Steve Jobs. Apple surely won't put him under the gun and announce just an upgrade to the iPhone 4. I think the iPhone 5 will be Tim's "one last thing"

Once you "stop and think about it," this makes no sense. Apple wasn't like "oh snap, we can't let Tim Cook just announce an iPhone 4s for his cherry popping. Now we have to come up with an iPhone 5 before oct 4!!!". The iPhone 5 is/isn't coming regardless of who's announcing it.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I called AT&T Sunday and the CS guy I spoke to said there was no info regarding pre-orders, and didnt expect any info till after the announcement tomorrow. Apple being tight lipped-imagine that. :D

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Im preordering mines,Im not standing in a huge ass line just to be on TV or get interviewed by some up and coming tech blogger

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Im preordering mines,Im not standing in a huge ass lane just to be on TV or get interviewed by some up and coming tech blogger

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That is the smart thing to do and you will guaranteed to get one come launch day and don't even have to leave your house lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73