iPhone 5 Cases

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has a number of cases you can order along with the phone online. I ordered the Otterbox Defender ( they only have black now) which I have been using on my 4S plus I got to use my corporate discount and get 25% off the price. It will actually arrive before the phone does.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I want a new book book lol guess back to a wallet until then for me I'm gonna need a case until then not sure what thou

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of cases out there already; my advice is to buy them now before they're all on backorder. I didn't order a case, however, I ordered the Zagg Extreme skin, which is DOPE! If this really provides as much protection as it claims, I won't need a case. I prefer being naked but was afraid to. Now, I shouldn't have to be!

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I also vote the Otterbox Defender Case.

I'm a firefighter and have put my 4S through some tough environments. Unfortunately, the cases have taken a beating, but my phone has always been safe and still looks as good as it did day 1.

My selling point for the Otterbox cases is their warranty. Lifetime warranty with a purchase of their defender case (Unless they changed it). I've replaced 3 in just over a year (Damages I caused) and they shipped one out after confirming where/when I bought it. Was very easy process.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
How is the inside lined? Just wondering if I put the phone in there naked if it would scratch it up...

Not at all. Trust me, if any of my phones had a scratch, I'd replace my device. I'm that bad about it. And I've been using these cases since the original iPhone and you can't go wrong. I even have the Elga. That and the Slim Pouch are my two favorites.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
LifeProof Case for iphone5

Will there be a LifeProof case for the new iphone. I told myself when I got a new phone I want to get that right away with it. :)

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
The Lifeproof website has an email sign up for the iPhone 5. I had one on my 4S and loved it. Def getting it for my 5!

WhackAttack

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just today BCO Skins is now taking Pre-Orders for their iPhone 5 Skins. I have them on my iPhone 4S now in the steel metal and have been pretty impressed. They have a coupon code for free shipping and 40% off all pre-orders. Skins come in clear, carbon fiber, wood grain, digital camouflage, and brushed metal, glow in the dark.

iPhone 5 Skin : NEW iPhone 5 Skins

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77