iPhone 5 case opener on Kickstarter

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are already several cases with built-in bottle openers. I don't believe carbon fibre will make them any more appealing. Very gimicky.

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Oh I haven't seen too many with bottle opener! I was getting it because of the color features of the opener. But do you think it will be durable considering the materials they R using vs their competitors?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No thanks. After the disaster that was Pebble for me, I'm done backing Kickstarter projects. Also think the case is a dumb idea for anyone over 25. Would've been good for my college keggers back in the day, though. :)

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
@impaler: what happened with your experience on kickstarter? Please share if you don't mind. It is true, this is geared towards anyone who drinks or still a college student.

but I'm a lady and I enjoy anything with color on my phone case. Lol. I had a kate spade case on but it did very little protection to my phone. So I'm trying to get a durable case.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've had some great Kickstarter experiences. The Pebble watch was a disaster for those who donated on Kickstarter - the product was available in stores long before backers received their "early" product.

The biggest problem I've had on KS is that nobody is ever ready close to their estimated date. A few things I've backed weren't available for six months after their original estimated delivery date.

Check out the iPhone 5 cases thread. It includes tons of photos, and we have a few members (myself included) who cannot resist a new case.

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I guess they would need to target it to the younger crowd or the party students. Lol I'm simply in need of a durable case and also want to support students who have a goal/vision. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods