IPhone 4s value

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of trading my S3 for a 4s. Tried to trade it for a 5 but some ppl want way too much. My ? Is do you think it's a good idea or should I just keep my S3 and sale it later? I feel like that u should trade it now and get a 4s to sale later for the iPhone 5 because the 4s will prove more valuable when that time comes. Correct?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The 4S is a really great phone which I really like, but I think that the 5 is closer to the SGS3. You should be able to get a 4S for around $250, and the SGS3 is going for around $400 used. I have no idea how much a used 5 is going for.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
4s (depending on size, condition, carrier) you should be able to get at LEAST 300-350 for a 16 gig. Managed to sell mine for around that much and the 5 will sell from 600+ depending on factory unlocked, size, condition etc.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of trading my S3 for a 4s. Tried to trade it for a 5 but some ppl want way too much. My ? Is do you think it's a good idea or should I just keep my S3 and sale it later? I feel like that u should trade it now and get a 4s to sale later for the iPhone 5 because the 4s will prove more valuable when that time comes. Correct?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I am of course biased being an IOS in particualr 4S owner myself and I have no problem with the Samsung GS3 but seriously with the Android platform and being filled with bloatware that you have to jailbreak and jump through hoops just to get rid of what you will never use and with Apples policy of Carriers not doing this, You have Apples native apps and what you put on the phone.

More serious though as I know I got off track... There really should be no question as to what you should own and the list of reasons is How many registered uses on the iMore blog and forum alone speak for themselves at least all of us that I would hope own an iPhone.

Think about what you want to do with it... Social, Work related, Personal, Productivity and maybe all of them. So much that I did not even mention but it just straight works for you, great CS and Applecare to extend anything you might need.

There are many knowledgeable professional people from 18-80 that will give you advice, answers and are happy to provide their time for you when you need it.
I should stop now as i think you get where I am going with this and the combination of other IOS devices and the iCloud... I just think I mean I know you will never look back.

Good luck with your decision and no matter what you do welcome to the forums as we are glad to have you and await for you to report back to us on what you did on your new iPhone.;)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Just sold my 4S (32GB) for over 400 bones... They hold their value - but helps if factory and/or sim unlocked.

Stelv

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nobody is going to want to trade an iPhone 5 for an S3. I would say the iPhone 5 is a higher value and performs a lot better. The 4s still beats the s3 in some real world tests. The S3 is about on level with the 4s, if that. And this is coming from me a former Android fanboy. You could probably trade the s3 for a 4s and get some cash back too. Android phones lose their value very quickly, I have sold 7 of them all for less than 50% of their original unsubsidized value.