iphone 4s Ultrathin cases?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Any recommendation on what cases that are available out there for 4s? I'm looking for very thin case minimal protection about .5mm or .35mm.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Hmm those both look good. I am also interested in this, but I hate the look of a case on an iPhone, but I want something to protect the camera lens, thats it.

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using the iSkin Claro case. I like the clear cases but not sure if I will keep it. I also purchased the holster that they sell. Not impressed with the holster. Anyone have any recommendations for holsters for the 4s?

iSkin Claro

Update: The holster that I bought from iSkin finally broke tonight while I was trying to put my phone in it. Its just way to tight of a fit for the phone even though they say the holster is made for this case. Guess I'll be looking for another case and holster solution.

Last edited:

dreamre

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
This is what I have.

iphonecaze.com/iphone-4g-cases/iphone-4-zero5-matte-ultra-thin-cases.html

It's pretty good except the matte white/clear tends to "yellow" over time.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the input so far. Pinlo Slice 3 is a good one but the iPhone 4 version won't fit the 4s.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I also like the zero five from Caze. I have the clear one I bought for my iPhone 4 and it hasn't yellowed but when I take it off I can see all the scratches it saved my phone from getting. I'm going to order a new one for my iPhone 4s.

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Marware or case-mate is a nice holster. The Marware will also accept a thin case in it, the casemate , not really. As far as protecting the camera lens, I don't think you would want to cover it, even with a clear film, for picture quality. I like the bumper style cases. I have a few and I like the griffin frame case. It is for the AT&T iPhone 4, but it fits the 4S also (barely).

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I also like the zero five from Caze. I have the clear one I bought for my iPhone 4 and it hasn't yellowed but when I take it off I can see all the scratches it saved my phone from getting. I'm going to order a new one for my iPhone 4s.

Do they black or smoke?

Pjr772

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Try Switch Easy. I have the nude and it is really thin. Comes with covers for the headphone jack and charging port.

MarkAllan

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the clear Case-Mate Barely There for $10 on buy.com. Hope it's not a rip-off off-brand, but I'll tell you how I like it when it comes in today, most likely.

rsantos97

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
There are three .35 mm cases that I know of:
Pinlo Slice 3
Desmay the Slight
Marware Membrane

The Marware one is available for preorder and for the Pinlo Slice 3 I think you have to get the Verizon iPhone 4 version because they don't have a 4s version yet. But Desmay is already available. I have one coming in this week. Right now I am using the Incipio Feather and I really like it but I can't wait for my Desmay the Slight to get here. I will also order a Marware Membrane this week.

cristalD

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
well I think the best one is the NUDE for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s
The following are its key features.

State of the art 1mm Ultra Thin casing
Revolutionary Duo UV Scratch Resistant gloss coating
Made from Super Strong polycarbonate material
Easy touch button access
Compatible with ALL iPhone 4 (Verizon and AT&T) and
all iPhone 4S

Trending Posts