Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Screen clarity - Nobody can touch it
Camera - Nobody can touch it
Battery life - No Android can touch it
Processor - Not the best but not the worst
Siri - Is my best friend. Use it a ton.
Gaming experiece - Nobody can touch it

Yes I would still recommend it. It just works.

Can't really say that about the battery as much......had better luck while I was on the Galaxy Nexus (HSPA+)....really wish I could get back to the 4 battery life I had when it first came out! That was the best.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Can't really say that about the battery as much......had better luck while I was on the Galaxy Nexus (HSPA+)....really wish I could get back to the 4 battery life I had when it first came out! That was the best.

My battery isn't as good as the 4 but it's pretty close. I've owned a couple of Android and those got crappy battery. It's still good compared to most smart phones on the market.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Besides the dead pixel i've had since day one and a couple other minor issues it still works great. I've gotten a little bored with it by now though

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Try renewing the lease on your connection. To do so, go to:

Settings - Wi-Fi and then select the blue & white button at the end of the Wi-Fi network you're connected to. Afterwards, scroll down and select 'Renew Lease".

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Yeah this is one of many things I've tried. The first time it worked, then wifi dropped out, then I try it again and it doesn't work. Completely random.

The phone works well with other public wifi systems so it has something to do with the router in my building. Again, my laptop works flawlessly with this router, which I don't have access to so I can't change any settings on it to maybe make the phone work better.

It just seems as if the phone and router don't like each other. I wish I could figure this out.

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I switched to my old Droid X2 for 2 weeks when I went to the beach (my junk phone). I could not believe how bad the Droid is in comparison (I actually wrote a few posts about it) and could not wait to get my 4S back. Its the best phone I have ever had.

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and I have to say i'm not real happy with it its a nice phone and all but just not my cup of tae i'm going back to the Nexus line as soon as it comes out on my provider this is the first and until they come out with a better device last apple phone.

The reasons for me not liking this device

1 Siri always has probs on or off of wifi

2 Screen is to small

3 battery life blows

4 no back buttons or easy way to get to wifi settings and such unless you jailbreak

Just a bunch of little things like this that drive me nuts almost all androids have these little things...

I'm not an apple or android fan boy so I don't want any flaming I just use what I like and this is not it... just giving my honest opinion...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and I have to say i'm not real happy with it its a nice phone and all but just not my cup of tae i'm going back to the Nexus line as soon as it comes out on my provider this is the first and until they come out with a better device last apple phone.

The reasons for me not liking this device

1 Siri always has probs on or off of wifi

2 Screen is to small

3 battery life blows

4 no back buttons or easy way to get to wifi settings and such unless you jailbreak

Just a bunch of little things like this that drive me nuts almost all androids have these little things...

I'm not an apple or android fan boy so I don't want any flaming I just use what I like and this is not it... just giving my honest opinion...

You will get no flaming from me, my friend. The iPhone is not for everyone and I'm sure there are others who share your concerns. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i get pretty good battery life-can go 2 days on a charge, BUT i also have (2) Mophies & i LOVE them:D
the best benefit is having freedom to charge without being attached to a cord;):)

^^

THAT is what I LOVE about my iPhone!!!!!! I have bought, used and sold every one of the big 3 or 4 android devices over the past 1.5-2.0 months and while they're nice, I CANNOT have a device that needs to be charged from about 12% by lunch time. With my usage, I can go all day with my iPhone and that's a big draw for Mistah_Mumford!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73