iphone 4s running ios 6.1.1 with jailbreak. HELP please

rashidmanuel

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
i wanted to reset my iphone 4s or either downgrade, is it possible to downgrade?
if not i want to reset it to factory setting without updating it to new version. i know that to restore that is to reset it in iphone, setting>general>reset.
my problem is once i erase it all, it always stuck on a circular motion for 10hours. i patiently wait. but nothing happens. can someone help me?

thanks . . .

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
1. You cannot EVER reset the phone that way when jailbroken. It leads to horrible things, including DFU mode.

2. You cannot downgrade a 4S.

What are you trying to do? Erase the contents to sell it? The easiest way to do that on jailbroken phone is to sync it to a blank itunes account. Make a new account on your computer, open itunes, make sure it's empty and sync. That will erase the data.

rashidmanuel

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
when my iphone was in ios 5.1.1 i did restore it even with jailbreak.

no, i have no plans on selling it, i just wanted to restore it, there is so many bug apps in my phone.

i cannot downgrade it for now? is there a possibility of downgrade soon?

thanks for reply

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
1. You cannot EVER reset the phone that way when jailbroken. It leads to horrible things, including DFU mode.

2. You cannot downgrade a 4S.

What are you trying to do? Erase the contents to sell it? The easiest way to do that on jailbroken phone is to sync it to a blank itunes account. Make a new account on your computer, open itunes, make sure it's empty and sync. That will erase the data.

Did you not read this post I've quoted. You cannot reset from phone if jailbroken it does not work and cannot downgrade at all on 4s/5

Only option is to sync an empty iTunes account as mention above.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR