iPhone 4S on Verizon Prepaid?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
is it possible to have the iPhone 4S on prepaid? can you still get the same speeds as Verizon iPhone 4S contract users? also do they offer any unlimited plans for prepaid for the iPhone 4S??

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
They dont have prepaid. They only have month to month and no contract.

Verizon does have prepaid, but I don't believe they allow the iPhone on prepaid. I don't know of any carrier that does in the US. The only way I've heard about people using the iphone prepaid was with either t-mobile, or ATT, but it is done with the phone being unlocked, and some other things done with it. You would still be paying full price for the iphone at that point, so you might as well just stay with sprint, and pay full price if you're going to do that.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Verizon will not activate it on prepaid. On AT&T youre not supposed to use any iPhone except the 2G but with the SIM card you can swap into anything, I see it all the time.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You seem really eager to have the iOS experience. I have an idea that you may or may not like. You could get an iPhone or iPod touch. Then wifi tether it with your EVO and that would work the same as an iPhone except for calls and texts. And you still might be able to call or text with google voice. Not sure how it works. Never tried it. On a side not, I like our persistence. You really want an iPhone and will try almost anything to get it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not paying full price and I have asked people at the AT&T Store and they said they don't have plans for the iPhone on prepaid

well if your not paying full price for the phone then you have to sign a two year agreement there is no way around that sorry. The reason they lower the price is to lock you into a contract thats how it works.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
is it possible to have the iPhone 4S on prepaid? can you still get the same speeds as Verizon iPhone 4S contract users? also do they offer any unlimited plans for prepaid for the iPhone 4S??

I'm not trying to be rude but these are old questions that a trip to any carriers website will answer this, if you want a 4S add a line to your sprint acct and be done with it, these threads are getting pointless by you ... No offense intended

Hawk0872

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
iphone 4 prepaid

If your iphone is a GSM (has a tray to put a sim) you can
Get a starter kit from H2O wireless. It works for me on
iphone as well as blackberry products.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members