iPhone 4S is the best smartphone you can buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't be mad at me... Lol, be mad at the guy who started such an ignorantly titled thread and opened the door for discussion.

sent using my Galaxy S3

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh you're brave... These folks don't like hearing stuff like that.

sent using my Galaxy S3

Not brave, just stating what reviews have pointed out. I think that one should use whatever fits them best, and not bash other's phones. I used Android for 3 years, and have recently came over to the 4S. I liked Android, and still do, but IOS seems to fit better for my use. It does what I need to do, and I know that I am going to get an update every year, and not be left wondering if an update will ever come. Enjoy your S3, and keep an open mind! Just my $.02.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Not brave, just stating what reviews have pointed out. I think that one should use whatever fits them best, and not bash other's phones. I used Android for 3 years, and have recently came over to the 4S. I liked Android, and still do, but IOS seems to fit better for my use. It does what I need to do, and I know that I am going to get an update every year, and not be left wondering if an update will ever come. Enjoy your S3, and keep an open mind! Just my $.02.

Keep an open mind? When have I NOT? I came from an iPhone... In fact I've probably had more phones in the past year than I could even count up in my head. I never said anything as far as the S3 being better for me that wasn't factual. Remember, I used to be one of you... The ones who defend their iPhone just like I'm defending my S3. Fact is, as it's already been said, there IS no best smartphone in the world... It's whatever fits you best. I'm not trying to force anything on anyone or try and get you to switch over, as I've said more than once.. Just correcting a couple of assumptions about this phone in regards to the camera and the battery life... It escalated from there into the crap it is now. Can we drop this now?

sent using my Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2