Iphone 4s ios

mizz emmz

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Has anybody eles read or sin anything about iphone 4s and wot ios software its on if its ios 9.3.6 apple will update it ? I got an email it woz in the content but i cant remember wot i did if deleted or bookmarked the bit on the 4s if anybody nos wot i mean please let me no Thank you

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody eles read or sin anything about iphone 4s and wot ios software its on if its ios 9.3.6 apple will update it ? I got an email it woz in the content but i cant remember wot i did if deleted or bookmarked the bit on the 4s if anybody nos wot i mean please let me no Thank you

It is highly unlikely that Apple will release an update to iOS 9 (9.3.6 being the current iteration of that system).

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Please use real words when you post on the forum.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
My own two cents: once software updates stop, you need a new phone.
I completely understand squeezing every bit of value out of a phone. But your phone has gps, camera and pictures,microphone, browsing history, text messages, emails, potentially has passwords and financial info, is often inside your home network, more. This sensitive data and access remains secure based on ongoing sw patching of vulnerabilities. The enormous amount of internet ‘bad guys’ are constantly and without stop looking for new vulnerabilities. Don’t make this easy for them.
If money is tight, look to the secondary market for an iPhone 11. I’ve seen renewed in the upper 200$ range. It’ll give security for 4 years and the features compared to the 4s will be VCR compared to 4K. BOL

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
This was an absolutely outstanding phone in it’s day. I ran mine for years, kept it for emergency comms. I feel it has had it’s day though ! You have no security back up with one now, so I join the rest and say you really ought to get a more recent phone !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox