iphone 4

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i lost my 4s to at&t when I upgraded to q10 (I know) but since have decided to come back with the OS system problem.
cant get the 4s right now to much money now but AT&t will give me a (4) :( the question will the 4 get the new OS 7. before I except the phone.
and did a OS upgrade fix the antenna problem or is that still around. any thoughts on the 4 with AT&T.

WindingBerry

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I am not certain but I believe the was no software fix for the hardware problems which created antenna reception problems on the 4. There are "make-shift" solutions but ultimately the fix for the iPhone 4 was 4s. If someone knows differently please post.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
From what I read the 4 will get the iOS 7 update along with the 4s and 5. I just sold my 5 and went back to my 4 to financially help my daughter and fine with it since I will still get the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i lost my 4s to at&t when I upgraded to q10 (I know) but since have decided to come back with the OS system problem.
cant get the 4s right now to much money now but AT&t will give me a (4) :( the question will the 4 get the new OS 7. before I except the phone.
and did a OS upgrade fix the antenna problem or is that still around. any thoughts on the 4 with AT&T.

iOS 7 will be available for the following devices:

iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPod Touch 16, 32 & 64 GB
iPad 2
iPad w/Retina
iPad Mini

As for the antenna problem, I don't know. My middle child has an iPhone 4 (Verizon) and he's not having any call-related or signal-related problems with iOS 6.1.3.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The only problem with getting a 4 or 4S is that you won't get all the features. There will be a lot of stuff that 4 and 4S owners miss out on.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5