Iphone 4: The First Impression Stories

TyFresh

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
We all love the Iphone 4 heree ... I am new to TiPb and want to make this thread because I have not seen one in this section ...

What was it like when you first got your iphone 4?

Well I was in the shower when the bell rang .. I was expecting the Iphone 4 so I quickly hopped out the shower and got dressed to see the FedEx guy left it in a basket next to my mailbox.... He took the paper which I printed out that states if I was not there at the time to leave it in that basket... I got it and took out a knife and ripped it open and quickly, but gently, took the Iphone 4 out of the beautiful box ... I gazed upon it ... Such awesomeness .. Turned it on and just stared at the activation screen for quite some time because of the beautiful Retina Display ....

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Waiting on iPhone 5 here... But good thread, I'm sure other new iPhone users have had a similar experience! Right now I have the 3GS and I think at this point I take the iPhone for granted a little bit... I'd be a little bit freaked without it though! I know this because I tried on a trial basis to go with a cheaper plan and phone for a while...*shudder*...not a pleasant experience. I am hooked!

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I came from 5+ years with Blackberry, and had been toying with the idea of getting an iPhone, but was still hesitant. Then I read the reviews of the i4 and knew I had to check it out. About two weeks after they were released, I was shopping at my local Wal Mart, and on a whim, went to the cell phone counter and asked by chance did they have one in stock. They had two. I paid the $200 early upgrade fee, plus the $199 price of the device and walked out with my brand spankin new i4 and could not be happier with it, now close to six weeks in.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Not new to iPhone but I got mine on my lunch break from work. Got home and noticed my pre-sign paper was removed and my iPhone 4 box was sitting between the screen door and my front door. I also quickly opened the box and turned the phone on and gazed in amazement. It was probably the most exciting lunch break I've had in a while haha.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I was at home when the fedex guy delivered my phone i opened it up and activated it right away toook like 5 minutes

rockyroad55#IM

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I was at home. Woke up at 7AM because I know fedex always comes around 11AM. Every time I heard a vehicle pass, I would spring up and run to the window to see if it was the truck. I did for about 15 cars (I guess people were leaving for work). I eventually gave up doing this and the minute I went to go make breakfast, the fedex woman knocked. And there was my iPhone!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I pre-ordered it at the ATT store down the street from work. Came to work on the 24th, walked by
the store, picked up my phone, and that was that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23