iPhone 4 release question

bcackerman

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
So I want to get the new one when it comes out but does anyone recommend waiting a week or two to see if there are any problems that people encounter, then go buy?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
No, I do not recommend that. Apple doesn't have as many
hardware issues as other companies. Even then, you have
30 days to exchange it for a new one. You also have a one
year to exchange for a "refurbed" device, which I find to be
one of the better devices with all issues resolved.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The main reason I do not recommend it is so that
you aren't stuck waiting for it on backorder when
you can get it and if there are issues, you can
exchange it.

Myself

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I got my 3GS on release day last year and had no issues. As Duvi said, Apple doesn't really have as many hardware issues unlike a lot of other manufacturers. Granted there's always the off-chance there could be an issue (iMac screen problems for example), but they seem to be rare, and again as Duvi said, there's an exchange policy to ensure you get a fully functioning device.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
the force is strong with Apple

There is another thread with the same info but basically Apple stuff are pretty much bulletproof and if you do have problems you can just take it in to the Apple store and they will diagnose it or replace it. As long as you didn't drop it from your third story window or hit it with a ball-peen hammer :D

Crucial_Xtreme

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Iphones are usually good right out of the box and have very few HW issues unlike other mobile platforms.. No reason on waiting a week or two, get it on the 24th if possible. :)))

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I called apple directly and they told me if I chose to have it shipped to my house, it will ship on rhe 24th not arrive then. So I will preorder and go pick it up at my local apple store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods