iPhone 4 photo app help!

Thndrct619

May 8, 2009
Visit site
When I access the photo or camera app for my phone it says updating and at the bottom it gives me a bar that says rebuilding library. The bar gets about 75% complete and then the app closes.

The problem is I cannot even take a picture because the same thing happens when I open the camera app.

I have tried to turn the phone off and turn it back on and the issue stays, I have even tried a hard reboot and it is still acting up. Any suggestions for a fix?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Have you tried closing the app on the multitask
menu? Close both apps that way. and then try
using them again.

If not, a restore may be in order.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Oh and before doing the restore, try using
an app that needs to go into the camera
roll and/or use the camera.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I take it you restored from a backup? There's a picture in your library that is causing the problem. Connect the phone to your computer and remove the pictures. Then slowly add them back 1 by 1 to see which causes the problem.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I take it you restored from a backup? There's a picture in your library that is causing the problem. Connect the phone to your computer and remove the pictures. Then slowly add them back 1 by 1 to see which causes the problem.
Definitely another good method before restoring.
This is the main reason I stopped restoring from
backups. I don't think I've done it since the 3G,
probably 2G.

Thndrct619

May 8, 2009
Visit site
You are correct I did restore from backup. But it was working before, but I guess maybe one of them may have messed up. I will try out that, thanks for all the help!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW