iPhone 4 not able to use data after coming off wifi

24k_mex

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Just bought my son an iPhone 4 for Christmas and he really loves it , but for some reason when your using wifi for awhile and disconnect I can't get Internet. He has a 3G signal and 5 bars. It wouldn't receive pics or voicemail. It would start to work again after turning it off then on again. I don't think we'll want to do that every time. Does anybody else have this same issue? Is there some trick to this ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Just bought my son an iPhone 4 for Christmas and he really loves it , but for some reason when your using wifi for awhile and disconnect I can't get Internet. He has a 3G signal and 5 bars. It wouldn't receive pics or voicemail. It would start to work again after turning it off then on again. I don't think we'll want to do that every time. Does anybody else have this same issue? Is there some trick to this ?

Was this a new iphone4? What iOS is it on? Carrier? Have u tried to restore as new to see if that fixes the issue?

24k_mex

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes this is a new IPhone 4 using iOS 6 on AT&T. It hasn't done it anymore. If it does I just told him to reboot the phone.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes this is a new IPhone 4 using iOS 6 on AT&T. It hasn't done it anymore. If it does I just told him to reboot the phone.

Try doing a restore and if it continues to happen, take it too AT&T or Apple, whichever is closest and try to exchange it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookie