Iphone 4 Free Case/Bumper

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
I recieved mine today as well. I am wondering if I recieved early as I downloaded and ordered the case before word hit the street full force. Thanks TiPB for the early heads up!

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I chose the Speck PixelSkin HD for my free case. The confirmation email said it would ship on SEPTEMBER 20. That's an awful long way off. I hope I get it sooner than that!

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Cool! Can't wait to get home and check my mailbox! I was pretty early catching the app too, so hopefully mine shipped with the first bunch as well.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I checked my shipment and it still says in transit in IL. It's states it will be here by Monday 8/1. Hopefully it will come sooner.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the Incase Clear snap and I have not received it. Says will deliver Sept 2nd so anything before will just be a added bonus

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
hah, I never even got an email confirming my order.. but the app said I did order one?

double check your inbox ;)

I recieved mine today as well. I am wondering if I recieved early as I downloaded and ordered the case before word hit the street full force. Thanks TiPB for the early heads up!

I think so too, and thanks too TiPB for the heads up.

I got a date of 8/27 still. So some of you are getting yours BEFORE apple said you would? I hope mine changes!

Yea mine said " We estimate your order to be shipped by 27 Aug, 2010.
We expect your order will arrive by post to your shipping address on or before 31 Aug, 2010. "

I ordered the Incase Clear snap and I have not received it. Says will deliver Sept 2nd so anything before will just be a added bonus

I'm sure it will come earlier ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73