iPhone 4 "Exit Safe Mode"

paulwall816

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello I would like start of by sayin hi and that I am new to the iphone world. I have a issue right now and I am going to explain in detail whats going on. My iphone 4 is running on ios 6.1.2 jailbroken with redsnow I am stuck in safe me I guess my phone says "exit safe mode" on the top where the clock is and I have no access to the phone cant do anything on it. I tried to go to cydia and undo the tweaks but cant do it. what happens is that when the phone is on I can unlock it and 5 seconds later the apple logo shows up for like another 5 seconds and then the unlock screen shows up it just keeps doing it the only way I can shut it off is by pressing power button and home button. I have no idea what to do I cant restore because there is no shsh blobs for my phone running on 6.1.2. I am running 6.1.2 tethered jailbreak redsnow. if anyone knows what going on please let me know I do appreciate any help I am totally lost. I am thinkin the only fix is doing a update to ios 6.1.3 but I really do not want to but if I have to I will.

paulwall816

May 18, 2013
Visit site
i woud like to make an update. I ad to update my ios to 6.1.3. is there anyway I can downgrade it to 6.1.2 without SHSH blobs because I don't have mine for this phone. I have the cdma version and I am flashing to cricket and I would like to go back to 6.1.2 ios is it possible without SHSH blobs?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2