iPhone 4 cases vs iPhone 4s cases

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The specs for the 4S are almost identical to the previous AT&T iPhone 4. Almost.

I guess when Apple fixed the antenna, they decided to change to mute switch to the Verizon position (slightly lower position).

This means some AT&T cases for the iPhone 4 (like the iPhone 4 speck candyshell) will cover your mute switch halfway rendering it impossible to move..

25 bucks down the drain.
That is all..

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I've bought 3 different iPhone cases all from different companies and no problems here so far. :)

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
LoL , Harsh, a lot of us are already very aware of little tid bits like this. I dont currently have a case for my phone yet, (c spire version) its still naked. This kind of reminds me of the rep at c-spire running down the "latest iphone features" to me when I purchased it LOL! I was like seriously dude??? I've been in line for 2 hours to get this phone, and I knew every spec for the phone Months ago! haha, trust me, I'm good lol. Between him and all of my AT&T friends telling me things I already knew I was just like..gotcha haha.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
First off ... Duh times 2 jk

FYI thou the back cover from a AT&T iPhone 4 does not fit a 4s

But a Verizon iPhone 4 does fit a 4S I have personally tested this

This is also probably known SO don't duh me lol :p

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
First off ... Duh times 2 jk

FYI thou the back cover from a AT&T iPhone 4 does not fit a 4s

But a Verizon iPhone 4 does fit a 4S I have personally tested this

This is also probably known SO don't duh me lol :p

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

This was so like 28 seconds ago... :p

bgwebbjr

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I use the Mophie Juice Pack Air on my 4S. They have only one version that (according to them) fits ALL flavors of the 4. I suppose (insert DUH here) it depends on how flexible the manufacturer wanted to be when they designed things, and how big the button openings are.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Some case can be used for iphone 4 and iphone 4S.such as aluminum case

Otterboxes can't., There's a disclaimer on the 4s page that says that the cases CAN fit a 4 but on the 4 pages, the disclaimer says they can't fit a 4s. All of the 4 cases are sold out anyway. I did read on CB I think about someone retrofitting a 4 case to work on a 4s. Pair of scissors was involved.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2