iPhone 4 Bumper Availability

emily0605

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Anyone had luck finding bumpers at a B&M store? I have called a few apple stores and they are out with no guess on when they will have more and the AT&T stores I have tried don't know what I am talking about.

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
No luck here. I did the same by calling the Apple stores here in Southern Cali and was told they don't know when new shipments are coming in.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well I have a black bumper I am planning to send back to Apple. If someone would like to buy it from me and pay the shipping, I'll be glad to sell it, send me a PM. I put it on my phone one time, but had already purchased a case and I actually like the full case better. The bumper looks nice!

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I have a black bumper I am planning to send back to Apple. If someone would like to buy it from me and pay the shipping, I'll be glad to sell it, send me a PM. I put it on my phone one time, but had already purchased a case and I actually like the full case better. The bumper looks nice!

Which case did you get?

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I got a RocketFish Gray Smoke Case from Best Buy! Best Buy in my area was having a grand opening and they had huge rack of them for $12.99. I like it because it protects the back sides, top and bottom, along with having a wavy design on the back that shows the iPhone and Apple Logo's. Looks cool!

Here is what is looks like. Reviews are good and I am happy with it.

9979778_rb.jpg

emily0605

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I think that we decided to go the full case route, too. My husband had posted because he got his pre-ordered iPhone and wanted the bumpers+screen protector. He doesn't like the protector though. I got a 16GB one while we wait on the white ones this morning with the ATT release and bought a speck case at the store. He thinks he'll "go naked" or get a case.

I wish I were confident enough to go caseless as they are BEAUTIFUL!

ogeneo

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe people are shelling out in excess of $29.00 for what is essentially a rubber band.

Actually, while it is a bit expensive @ $29, it's much more than a "rubber band". The bumper is a well formed piece with actual metal buttons to replicate the iPhone's actual buttons.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner