iPhone 4/4S LCD Distortion

jpangelle

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have found recently that after I repair an iPhone 4 or 4S screen, the screen is sensitive to distortion. When pressing firmly on the top or bottom of the screen, it distorts like when you press firmly on an LCD computer monitor. I can only think that maybe I am tightening some screws too tight or that I am not seating the motherboard correctly. Has anyone else had this problem?

ThroatyStang

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Its one of two things, make sure the 6 washers are in front of the frame attachment points along the frame. Secondly (Most likely) its a crappy screen, most aftermarket screens are produced poorly and are too thick. The OEM screens are 3mm thick alot of aftermarket screens are 3.5mm thick causing the pressure spots. I know this because I own a iPhone repair company i-Rite.com | Apple iPhone Screen Repair Service and PC Services Richmond, VA | Washington, DC , I have spent thousands of dollars on finding quality suppliers. There are hundreds of factories in China that produce these screens and only a handful of them are quality.

jpangelle

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I fix iPhones too for money. Where is a quality place to buy them? I have also spend thousands on screens from many different places looking for some quality ones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB