iPhone 3GS Vibrates Randomly

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
A buddy of mine at the gym recently upgraded his 3GS to iOS5 he has multiple issues like battery life and other things but the reason I am posting this has to do with his phone the other day randomly started just vibrating continuously screen goes blank home button and all that stop responding.

It did it to him while at the gym so I saw it. Wondering if anyone else out there heard of this or have this happening to them on their 3GS since upgrading to iOS5

Thanks for any responses

qa4340

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I have been having the same or similar issue. I upgraded to 5.0 a couple of days after it came out. Since the, my 3GS will randomly lock up. It will go to a black screen and hitting either the power or home button does nothing. The only thing that has worked is doing a hard reset ( holding home and power for 10 seconds). This will restart the iPhone and everything will be fine. This has happened about 5 times since I upgraded. I was hoping when I upgraded to 5.0.1 that it wouldn't happen anymore. Well, it did happen. Only this time, the phone stated vibrating and wouldn't stop. Again, the only thing that worked was doing the hard reset.

Any ideas on what I can do to prevent this from happening?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro