iPhone 3GS Bugs/Issues

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
hello i need help pls i just to get a E (edge ) at home but now i get more the O this is new since 2 days its becouse tmobile or its my phone thank u
what can i do ti fix this i need to know if the problem its phone or the tmobile signal !! this just happend at home thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

iphone 3gs jb/unlock black

You'll never get 3G on TMobile with an iPhone. TMobile uses different 3G frequencies than AT&T ( here in the states ). You will only get Edge or GPRS ( O ) depending on your TMobile coverage and the saturation of the network around you. You can't do anything to effect this, it's all your carrier not your phone.

Cerberus

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
You'll never get 3G on TMobile with an iPhone. TMobile uses different 3G frequencies than AT&T ( here in the states ). You will only get Edge or GPRS ( O ) depending on your TMobile coverage and the saturation of the network around you. You can't do anything to effect this, it's all your carrier not your phone.

could always switch to ATT...

petermartin

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Duartion time for Appointments

I am wanting to know if someone can tell me how to change the default time for appointment warnings prior from 15minutes - 30 minutes? I have an IPOD TOUCH. Let me know

Lovewalk218

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
2 day old iphone 3gs user yayy lol. My question, sometimes when opening mail, both my gmail and yahoo acconts; sometimes when I open a new email the app closes. I have to go back in and open it again, sometimes it happens 2x before I can read the email wo it closing down on me. Anyone no why?

martin_l

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
As my experience that there were numerous occasions when the iPhone 3GS connected to EDGE while the iPhone 3G hooked up to a 3G network?even when the two devices were side-by-side. The reverse virtually never happened. Most of the time, the two iPhones connected to the same network, but a difference was definitely detectable.

Lovewalk218

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
for anyone who had the same issue as me, once I deleted itunes and reinstalled itunes it fixed my issue about the emails just shutting down when opened. weird lil problem

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
1. I am having a problem with the screen going completely black and then not cutting on at all. This is my second iPhone 3gs since I activated it on 1/25. Can somebody tell me what's going on with this issue?

2. I made custom ringtones with iRinger. When I assign my default ring and then give some of my contacts different ringtones, it always goes back to the default ring. It's like it saves and then just deletes itself. Anyone else with this problem?

aanasr

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
when i open the gallery the camera roll album slide under the top black bar and im not able to reach it unless i reboot it to work again any help over here cheers ???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73