iPhone 3G Giveway will be announced on July 9th!

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I am glad they chose to change the date. Now the count down is less than a week instead of 1 week from tomorrow!!!

I really like this site, this is the first time I have ever participated in a forum and you get a lot of help, advise and opinions.

Good luck to everyone else who is participating.

Nakheel

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
My favorite part is the blog. I love the custom pictures that the author adds with every article.

I've always wondered though, why is the iPhone in the blog entries always twisted?! lol!

GaryUSC

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
I really dig the podcasts by Dieter and Mike. They make my communte home entertaining.

For folks who like to keep up on the BB news, the sister site Crackberry.com offers excellent podcasts also. Kevin and Craig do a great job.

I can't wait for the next round robin podcast! For those who did not hear the first round robin podcast(December 2007), the bloggers from this site, Crackberry.com, Windows Mobile Experts, and Treocentral get together and force eachother to use a differenct smartphone for a week and blog their reviews. This will go on for a month as each blogger try a device from the other site for a week. At the end of the month, they get together and do a round robin podcast at Mobile Computing Authorities (MCA.com), hosted by Craig Johnston, and talk about each person's opinion of the devices. It provides valuable insight on the current popular devices for a smartphone junky like me.

BaLLi5t1c

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
This is very exciting indeed. I'm on the fence about the 3g as of right now simply because I'll have to add another line just to get it at the subsidized/contracted price since my line now isn't eligible until December. I'm thinking that by dropping my current data plan (BB with unlimited messaging) and factoring in my corporate discount with the company I work for, I should be able to have both phones active with the iPhone having voice and data and the BB sharing the voice for a comparable price to what I'm paying now. However, if I could win this device, wow that would make life easy LoL.

Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner