• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iPhone 16 /16 Pro Models

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Samsung biggest super fan can’t stop gushing about how smooth the iPhone 16 pro max an iOS is.

He claims it feels more “premium” “it’s (superior) quality”, “and even feels more solid than the latest Samsung flagship.”

Game over for Samsung mobile .

df7287cd080908f090dd7f0074cf6afb.png

He does mention how he had “iOS practice” because of the premium android phones cloning iOS, so no learning curve in switching to an iPhone, just smoother and more premium ,

Called it.

m3ach

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Samsung biggest super fan can’t stop gushing about how smooth the iPhone 16 pro max an iOS is.

He claims it feels more “premium” “it’s (superior) quality”, “and even feels more solid than the latest Samsung flagship.”

Game over for Samsung mobile .

df7287cd080908f090dd7f0074cf6afb.png

He does mention how he had “iOS practice” because of the premium android phones cloning iOS, so no learning curve in switching to an iPhone, just smoother and more premium ,

Called it.

Cool, I tried using a Samsung a few years ago and just couldn’t get on with their flavour of Android, in fact I hated it.

I’m sure things have changed in the Android OS since I used it but see no reason to move away from iOS at this stage.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Cool, I tried using a Samsung a few years ago and just couldn’t get on with their flavour of Android, in fact I hated it.

I’m sure things have changed in the Android OS since I used it but see no reason to move away from iOS at this stage.

Nothing wrong with that and you are far from the only one, you would be surprised how many Samsung executives as well as other Android oem executives are on an iPhone. Even the head of Android uses an iPhone and most of the pixel executive.

e48a9532901f0621c5bf048827f1a4ba.png

Hell even Microsoft started mandating iPhones over Android starting with China.

Reactions: m3ach

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
To those of you who have already received your new iPhone 16, iPhone 16 Plus, iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max, how do you like it?

Just set up my iPhone Pro Max 1TB. I upgraded from a 15 Pro Max with the iOS18.1 beta installed. So far, I haven’t seen anything remarkable. I’ve yet to use the camera. We’ll have to wait to see of the processor speed helps and how the battery life compares, but at this point, there doesn’t seem to be a big difference and the improvements are incremental at best.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just set up my iPhone Pro Max 1TB. I upgraded from a 15 Pro Max with the iOS18.1 beta installed. So far, I haven’t seen anything remarkable. I’ve yet to use the camera. We’ll have to wait to see of the processor speed helps and how the battery life compares, but at this point, there doesn’t seem to be a big difference and the improvements are incremental at best.

Thank you. As for being an incremental improvement, I’m sure it is if you’re coming from an iPhone 15 models. Hopefully, the battery life will be bring you a noticeable improvement. Let us know either way if you don’t mind.

Reactions: nikkisharif

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzesenok