iPhone 14 Pro Max leather case…no more black!!! :(

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I got my new 14 Pro max yesterday…and I love it! Better screen, noticeably faster & I like the “real” black color after having had various shades of gray over the last several models I’ve owned.

But…why has Apple done away with the “real” black color of their leather MagSafe cases? You can either get “Midnight” which is a blue/gray or “ink” which is a dark navy blue! I bought the “ink” color because it looked black online…and I’m bummed.

So…back it goes to Apple!

My question is…will a “real” black leather case for a 12 Pro Max fit the 14 Pro Max? The only difference I notice is a higher & more pronounced protective ring around the camera.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Does it have to be an Apple brand case?

I guess not…but I’ve had Apple leather cases on my last five iPhones and I’ve always loved the quality & perfect fit.

I actually bought a black Spigen case recently that I’m really liking.

That said…do you have an idea?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 14 Pro Max leather case…no more black!!!

Mine looks black enough can't tell between midnight and black it looks great to me!!

Update

After a few days with the leather case I noticed it is very tight but still comes loose in the corners with use. I usually have otterbox commuter cases which always fit great and never come loose. I will give the leather case another week to see how it works out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not Quite Right

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro