iPhone 13 Waiting Room

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I got a CASE (!) delivered by UPS on Tuesday. They gave me a 3 hour window for delivery.
Today I'll get the phone, delivered by DHL 'by end of day' - which means anytime between 8am and 6pm.
I don't have anybody here today to stand in for me. All neighbors are out.
This means:

not going to the bathroom (because for sure the'll arrive right then)
not playing music nor making any other noises that might make me overhear the doorbell.
not taking a nap (just to be sure)
etc.
:crying:

Nightmare! DHL sucks. UPS rules!

sheba510

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I received a text message from UPS that a package from T-mobile would be delivered on 9/24. The UPS site shows only that a label was created. T-mobile order status says delivery will be on 10/5 because of backorder.

So, all I know for sure is sometime between 9/24 to 10/5, I will receive the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

I got an update tonight from T-mobile and UPS that iPhone shipped out of Jeffersonville, IN. Expected to be delivered on 9/24 between 5 and 8 pm.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I'm heading to the Apple Store in a half hour or so and hoping they have what I want in stock. They haven't updated their inventory online yet.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
We have an authorized release on file so it gets dropped off regardless.
That is nice, don't need to be around and deal with dreaded yellow stickers on the doors!

Shows delivery scheduled between 11:30 and 15:30.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Do these packages require a signature? Nothing on the UPS site for this package that indicates that it does but I would hate to miss my phone because they 'knocked' and left.

EDIT: I spoke to UPS and they confirmed that my package at least doesn't require a signature.

Last edited:

travis4380

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
So UPS screwed up. They have had mine since the 21st. But the distribution driver didn’t want to wait for the center to open so he left. So they moved my delivery date to Monday, which I’m not off on Mondays to be home to sign for. I just called and complained. Trying to at least get it delivered tomorrow.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Watching the kettle heat water...

It did come all the way from China! :p

That’s magic.
giphy.gif

WinTheDay

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I've gotta leave around 1:30 to travel to a wedding ... here is to hoping it arrives before then.

Current status just says delivery by 7pm :(

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
UPS delivered my 13 Pro at 1030am CST. I really like the special easy-to-open shipping box and the new reduced materials packing in the phone box itself. The new phone is currently transferring from the old phone, which is a WONDERFULLY easy process. The only oddity to me is that once it started the transfer, both the new and old phone switched from WIFI to LTE, which seems really odd. I suspect it doesn't matter though because the transfer is probably bluetooth.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
UPS delivered my 13 Pro at 1030am CST. I really like the special easy-to-open shipping box and the new reduced materials packing in the phone box itself. The new phone is currently transferring from the old phone, which is a WONDERFULLY easy process. The only oddity to me is that once it started the transfer, both the new and old phone switched from WIFI to LTE, which seems really odd. I suspect it doesn't matter though because the transfer is probably bluetooth.

The transfer is probably WiFi between the two devices, that’s why the indicator is LTE. The phone gets internet service over 4G.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

The same thing happened to my devices. I thought it seemed odd.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2