iPhone 13: To upgrade or not to upgrade?

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Damn!!! I didn’t realize so many people are going for higher storage amounts. That’s interesting. Hopefully, they’ll start coming back in stock soon.

I think it's one of the reasons why I got my 13PM on the 24th. I got the 256GB Sierra Blue.

I was actually worried, first time ordering through a carrier. The email said 2-4 weeks. LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I think it's one of the reasons why I got my 13PM on the 24th. I got the 256GB Sierra Blue.

I was actually worried, first time ordering through a carrier. The email said 2-4 weeks. LOL

That was a good decision! Glad I decided to grab mine on launch too. I didn’t pre-order & the silver pro sold out pretty quickly around here.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, my wife's 13 Mini showed up today about a week+ earlier than expected when she ordered it. She originally wasn't going to upgrade so she didn't even order until my 13 Pro showed up and she changed her mind lol. She's actually not quite sure about the size, but also I think she sort of wants the Macro mode from the Pro phones now so not sure if she'll return it for a Pro or not. If she does she's gonna be stuck without a phone until November though (traded her 11 Pro in when buying the 13 Mini). At least if she decides to get the regular 13 instead for the slightly bigger screen, our local store seems to have all colors in stock of that.

edit: On a side note, I really like that non-Pro blue in person. I think that would be great on the Pro as well.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
LOL so in 24 hours my wife has decided even though she used to like small phones, the mini is too small for her now. I think also it was a mistake to show her macro photos on my 13 Pro because she wants that as well. So now she's on a support chat with Apple to see about returning the mini and getting the Pro instead which won't be here until early November. Turns out she didn't actually send the 11 Pro back yet so she'll still have a phone just has to get it re-activated on AT&T and figure out how the trade in will still work for that.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
LOL so in 24 hours my wife has decided even though she used to like small phones, the mini is too small for her now. I think also it was a mistake to show her macro photos on my 13 Pro because she wants that as well. So now she's on a support chat with Apple to see about returning the mini and getting the Pro instead which won't be here until early November. Turns out she didn't actually send the 11 Pro back yet so she'll still have a phone just has to get it re-activated on AT&T and figure out how the trade in will still work for that.

giphy.gif

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

giphy.gif

Oops

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

lol yeah it was a crazy day. She spent over an hour on chats with like 10 different Apple reps before they told her just needs to use the Store app to return it which also cancels the trade in.

Then ATT spent 30 minutes trying to get the old 11 Pro reactivated since the sim was now dead. There was no sim in the 13 mini since it used e-sim and he tried to activate the e-sim in the 11 but it wouldn’t work so she ended up going to an AT&T store to grab a new sim.

Anyway it’s all set now except dropping the mini at FedEx. New Pro is ordered with an early November date for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73