Iphone 13 over 6 months

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
since the iPhone 13 is almost 6 months old how satisfied are you with your 13 any model from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best.
I find my 13 mini and pro to both being a strong 10.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have had mine for a month. 13 pro. Have always had the pro max sizes. When I found out the smaller pro had all the features of the max except for the battery it was a no brainer for me. I liked the max size except when it came to using my smaller bags. And I am not a pocket user.
Love the 13 pro. It’s awesome

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

It's a great phone, better than I thought it would be. (Camera is better, battery life is better than I expected.)

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I give my 13 pro max an 8.5, I feel like the network speeds just aren’t that great. There can definitely be more/better customization. Like let me set icons where ever I want on my screen. Maybe allow easier icon skinning. I’d also like to be able to swipe down from anywhere on the home screen to get to notifications and/or the quick access panel screen. Overall a good phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m still enjoying my iPhone 13 Pro and I’d give the hardware a solid 10. As for iOS, I’d give it an 8 overall.

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
10 all the way.

Great display, design, love the blue.

if I could modify anything, that would be to make it .3mm-.5 thinner.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
since the iPhone 13 is almost 6 months old how satisfied are you with your 13 any model from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best.
I find my 13 mini and pro to both being a strong 10.

Been using the 13 Pro Max since release day and I'd give it a 10 for hardware. The battery life is phenomenal.

I give iOS an 8 since there's some things Apple should do to make the Pro version of the phone an actual pro version - Apple Pencil support, split screen multitasking, etc.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
13 mini: 8
13: 7
iOS: 6

The phones are still too slippery, and disgusting fingerprint magnets. They could do better, there are other materials available that can prevent both, without harming style or reception. Some even more resilient.
The 13 ist still too thick & too heavy for my taste.
iOS: outdated, refinements long overdue. Home screen arrangement mess. No lockscreen always on/notifications. Widgets update slowly. Some stock apps not up to standards, eg calendar, no decent month view. Notes & reminders still lacking some basic productivity features. Etc.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
13 Pro is the best smartphone on the market. It doesn’t win every category and some of that will come down to individual user preferences. But overall it is the best flagship on the market. And the 14 pro will unlikely relinquish that title.
But for those who don’t like iOS and for those who just don’t like Apple, there is great news. There are a couple of extremely good alternatives over on the Android side.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The Samsung “S” devices are the closest thing to apple devices. The only thing they beat apple at is how fast they are to navigate and that’s it period.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung “S” devices are the closest thing to apple devices. The only thing they beat apple at is how fast they are to navigate and that’s it period.

Having had so many Samsung devices, and they are indeed nice, until Samsung can come up with a real answer to iMessage there is just no comparison IMO. I LOVE Samsung hardware and their willingness to innovate but I can assure you, comparatively, Apple phones just works. Communicating with friends and family is so much easier via iOS. From just messaging to Carplay. iPhones typically just work. …but yes, the Fold 4 is sexy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR