iPhone 13 clear cases with Magsafe?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a clear case with Magsafe for my iPhone 13 mini. The only cases I've found so far that both look nice and have good drop protection are the Casetify clear cases, and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. I've ruled out the official Apple case because it leaves the bottom of the phone exposed.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
What I like about Spigen's cases is that the rings on their MagSafe cases come in colors similar to the iPhones. I think that just looks better!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I went with the Outerbox clear case with MagSafe for my iPhone 13 Pro, so far the case fits the device perfectly and no issues.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought the apple one with my phone and returned it the next day. It is slippery AF on the back and there are no bumpers or anything so if you put it on its back on any surface that isn't totally flat it slides off like its on ice. Horrible case for all of the reasons you want a case in the first place.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I’ve purchased the Zagg Crystal Palace Snap case for my 13 pro max. If it comes in the mini size, I’d definitely recommend it. Beware though… it is a fingerprint magnet.

AnananaH

Jun 15, 2022
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a clear case with Magsafe for my iPhone 13 mini. The only cases I've found so far that both look nice and have good drop protection are the Casetify clear cases, and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. I've ruled out the official Apple case because it leaves the bottom of the phone exposed.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

I have this one etui iPhone 13 with the black ring and I think it is the best I've ever had.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods